Where in the world is....?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time-delayed blogging

In the absence of good internet, I've been quite delayed in my postings. Almost a month has passed since our Bamboo Island snafu, and we're already made it through the Mekong Delta and up the coast of Vietnam. I can't believe this is our last week of SE Asia...what a trip it has been.

Anyways, the point is that I'm back and have decided to keep blogging even after I get to China. I'll be trying to set up a real life in Beijing, but I have a feeling that life in Beijing will be an adventure of its own.

1 Comments:

  • Carm, I am glad you are going to continue to blog in China. You have a great way with words and a different appreciation for the everyday events of life.
    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home