Where in the world is....?

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Storey Story

It's interesting.

Philip and I spend every day, all day, together here in SE Asia. (This has less to do with a dependence complex than it does with the fear that if we lose sight of each other in a market it might be a few days before we find each other again.) We experience all the same adventures and see the same sights. However, our memories of these experiences often differ and at times you might even think that we had taken separate trips. For the other side of the story, check out The Storey Storey at http://philipstorey.blogspot.com - I highly recommend the recent mountain biking story which I have chosen not to blog about as it reminds me of pain, misery, and terror. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Carmen,
    Your blog is so entertaining. I would never do what you are doing, though Mrs. VanSlyke sure would! I told your mom that I'm going to require my kids to read every one of your entries when school starts in two weeks. Keep up the good work!

    Mrs. Hollis
    BHS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

  • Hi Mrs. Hollis! It's so great to hear from you! I'm so glad you're enjoying my rough acounts of the summer. Hopefully they'll convince another adventurous BHS student to fall in love with Asia! Good luck with the new school year and I'll see you back in Brandon!

    By Blogger CC, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home