Where in the world is....?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Postcard Promise

To my family and friends (from college, high school, girl scouts, FBC, random travelling buddies, whatever) : I miss you all very much and hereby make a pledge. I know that most of you will not be able to join me at any point during this year of travel, so I'm offering to bring the magic home to you. If you will leave me your snail mail address as a comment on this post, I promise a beautiful postcard filled with handwritten sentiments from yours truly. All I ask is for your patience during the shipping process; as I am conserving funds as much as possible, these postcards will be taking the slow boat back to America (or wherever you may currently be).

3 Comments:

  • Check your email. Didn't feel like posting my address on the internet.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:40 AM  

  • Quite understandable. And for any others who might share this concern, send your snail mail addresses to carmen.c.wolfe@vanderbilt.edu and I'll get you on the list.

    By Blogger CC, at 12:15 PM  

  • hey! ok, i definitely want a postcard:
    531 patton avenue
    jackson, ms 39216

    also, you look great...thailand is agreeing with you!

    love!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home